1. Be inspired
2. Drive progress
3. Explore the edge of our current practice and achievements
4. Discuss with experts and innovative thinkers about Why vs Why Not?
5. Interact with peers and pave together the way forward
6. Understand the latest trends of basic and translational science
7. Explore how to manage our career development
8. Attend dedicated tracks to maximise the learning experience
9. Share your research and be selected for focused discussions – guided and instructed by key opinion leaders in the field.
10. Get engaged in this interactive meeting and take an active role in shaping the future of transplantation research and medicine.