Social Media & Photography Policy
The British Society for Immunology welcomes the use of social media at Congress. Follow our official Congress account on Twitter at @bsicongress to keep up to date with the latest conversations. To ensure the needs of all parties are met, we ask that delegates using social media comply with the following policy:
Use of social media
- Delegates are encouraged to include the conference hashtag #BSI17 in any social media posts they make about the Congress.
- If you plan to blog from the Congress, we respectfully ask you to inform us before the start of the Congress at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All speakers/poster presenters have the right to ask delegates not to disseminate their presentations and/or research findings online or through other forms of media. Delegates are asked to respect the wishes of speakers/presenters who make this request.
- Please keep online discussions courteous and constructive.
- Please ensure electronic devices are switched to silent during presentations.
- Please refrain from taking photos of any presentation slides/posters without prior consent of the speaker/poster presenter.
- Any official photographs taken at the conference may be used by the organisers for promotional purposes. If you have any concerns or queries about this, please visit the registration desk or contact the BSI on email@example.com.
If you have any queries on social media use during BSI Congress 2017, please contact the BSI at firstname.lastname@example.org.