Video Abstract Submission
New for the ESOT2019 Congress in Copenhagen!
There is a brand-new way to submit your abstract using video and an alternative to a text abstract submission. Selected video abstracts will be screened at the prestigious ESOT2019 ViP Sessions followed by 2 min of Q&A.
This video below takes you through the simple all steps needed to submit a video abstract.
Follow these simple steps to submit a video abstract:
- Log in to your YouTube profile (create a new profile if needed)
- Login to the MY CONGRESS section of the ESOT2019 website (create a new profile if needed)
- Select on “new submission”
- Select “Video Abstract” (not Text Abstract)
- Add the title and introduction text to your abstract
- Select “record video” (make sure you grant access to your camera and microphone)
- Create 3 minutes of magic…(note, you can keep trying again and again)
- When you’re happy with the results, select“share” (we recommend setting your video to unlisted)
- Once the video is uploaded, copy and paste the URL into MY CONGRESS
- Select the appropriate categories for your abstract
- Complete the disclosure form
That’s it. If needed, you can re-submit until the extended deadline of 10 March 2019. Once you submit your video abstract there is nothing more to do, except register for the ESOT2019 Congress in Copenhagen.