SPONSORSHIP & EXHIBIT
The European Society for Organ Transplantation (ESOT) is a professional organisation involved in many aspects of transplantation across Europe. ESOT is the umbrella organisation under which all European transplant activities are organised and cooperates with many transplant organisations to structure and streamline these activities in Europe. ESOT represents an exceptional opportunity for the transplantation community to confront opinions and to elaborate a European identity in the scientific, therapeutic, and ethical domains. Several Organ Expert Sections within ESOT represent expert knowledge on the respective organs. At the heart of ESOT is a focus on education and training. Furthermore, ESOT gathers the European and International transplant community at its biennial Congress, such as the upcoming, organised in Copenhagen between 15 – 18 September 2019.
- More than 3,500 on-site participants
- More than 1,500 online participants
- 51% participants from Europe, strong participation from Asia, the Middle East and North America
THE UNIQUE BENEFITS FOR YOU AS A SPONSOR OR EXHIBITOR ARE:
- Being the largest congress in the field, it’s a true “must attend” for the participants, but also for any and all companies present in the transplantation industry.
- The innovative profile of the ESOT Congresses attracts the leading experts in the field, creates excitement and inspiration among participants, and therefore gives you the ideal platform to introduce your products and research.
- We fully integrate the live and digital aspects of the conference, giving the Congress a longer life and you as a sponsor/exhibitor, enhanced visibility and exposure.
- Multidisciplinary approach – gives you the chance to meet all your stakeholders.
| PLEASE CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE ESOT2019 EXHIBITION FLOORPLAN |
| PLEASE CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE ESOT2019 SPONSOR APPLICATION FORM |
⇓ PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE TO VIEW/DOWNLOAD THE SPONSORSHIP PROSPECTUS ⇓
⇓ PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE TO VIEW/DOWNLOAD THE MACHINE PERFUSION LAB FLYER ⇓