SHARK TANK SESSION
WANTED: Innovators with great new ideas in patient care improvement
REWARD: Money and fame (a small monetary prize, visibility and recognition from peers)
ESOT’s YPT has created an opportunity for transplant professionals to showcase their most innovative ideas and concepts in patient care improvement. From basic science to machine learning to phone applications – all ideas are valid.
Regardless of the stage of development, everyone is welcome to pitch. The best are invited to pitch live as part of the YTP Workshop to the judges:
- Sir Stewart Eldon, KCMG, OBE is a former United Kingdom Ambassador to NATO
- Annalisa Ponchia, Former CEO of ESOT
- John Piano, Founder and CEO of Transplant Connect
The winner receives a monetary prize of EUR 500 in addition to ample exposure at the ESOT2019 Congress in Copenhagen as well as mentoring and support from the judges and YPT.
Follow this process to apply:
- Write a short abstract (no longer than 200 words) describing the idea or concept and what has been done to develop the idea or concept
- Confirm your availability to participate in person to ESOT2019 (no hospitality offered)
- Submit your application by 22 July 2019 (12:00 CEST) via email to firstname.lastname@example.org