Abstract & Clinical Case submission is NOW OPEN!
The ESOT Congress is the leading European meeting for the transplant community to share their expertise and latest research.
For this 20th anniversary meeting, we warmly welcome abstract submissions from:
Clinicians, Scientists, Researchers, Nurses and Allied Health Professionals
The following submissions are open:
- Complete research for all abstracts with conclusive data
- Clinical case for original and novel cases from real-life clinical practice
- Preliminary research for all those abstracts with non-conclusive data available before regular submission deadline. Authors of successful preliminary research revision, will be required to submit complete research within late-breaking submission deadline.
Abstract and Clinical Case submission opens:
3 November 2020
Abstract and Clinical Case submission deadline:
22 February 2021
Abstract and Clinical Case submission notification:
20 May 2021
Abstract and Clinical Case
The ESOT Congress 2021 has introduced a number of innovations to the abstract submission process, expanded abstract formats to allow presentation of variety of research and strived to make sure all members of our transversal community can equally use our Congress as platform to share their expertise and work.
- Five Congress domains have been introduced to address the most current issues in transplantation and show their transversal character. Each abstract submitter will be asked to indicate the most suitable track relating to their submission. Find out more.
- New categories for abstract submission have been added to the portfolio. They will focus on patient care, nursing and self-management. With these new categories, ESOT welcomes further input and submissions from Allied Health Professionals. Find out more.
- A new abstract submission system, providing a more streamlined process for submitters, has been introduced.
- A limited number of bursaries will be granted to the best abstracts submitted by young professionals (35 years old or less). If you are eligible do not forget to apply for this during submission process.
- For the first time, ESOT Congress invites clinicians to submit their original and the most unusual clinical cases and get opportunity to discuss them in the multidisciplinary panel of experts.
- Late-breaking abstract submission is available. However, a preliminary abstract will need to be submitted within the regular submission deadline (22 February 2021) to be considered.