What to expect and how to secure partnership opportunities
By joining forces with ESOT, our partners will contribute to medical education for transplant professionals across all fields.
The ESOT Congress is the most influential and major event of its kind, attracting participants from all over the world. The ESOT Congress serves as the leading platform to exhibit best practice and science, introduce the latest trends in transplantation, present scientific advances, offer education and nurture networking at an international level.
Organ transplantation is at a critical turning point. ESOT, together with its partners, must utilise this ability to advance and drive change in the transplant community to benefit patients around the globe.
Feedback from industry has enabled us to built packages that meet the needs and requirements of our partners. If any elements of a package do not suit your current objectives, we will be delighted to work together to build a bespoke offering which suits your specific needs.
What to expect from participating in ESOT Congress 2023
- A comprehensive sponsorship offering to showcase your brand to a quintessential market
- The opportunity to create your own tailor-made sponsorship package
- A range of exclusive sponsorship packages
You will also benefit from:
- Reinforcing your credentials as a key player in the industry
- Reaching out to KOLs from around the globe
- Discovering current trends, innovations, and challenges for the future of transplantation
Joining ESOT’s mission to offer medical professionals and stakeholders involved in the transplant journey a unique platform for education and idea exchange
Registration coming soon.
The latest science and education in various session formats.
The extended deadline is Saturday, 11 February 2023 (23:59 CET).
Past & Future
Congress archives. First held in 1983 in Zurich, Switzerland.