What to expect and how to secure partnership opportunities
By joining forces with ESOT, our partners will contribute to medical education for transplant professionals across all fields.
The ESOT Congress has become the most influential and major event of its kind with participants coming from all over the world. The ESOT Congress serves as the leading platform to exhibit best practice and science, introduce the latest trends in transplantation, present scientific advances, offer education and nurture networking at an international level.
Organ transplantation is at a critical turning point and ESOT, together with its partners, has the opportunity to communicate to the transplantation community that it continues to be at the forefront of advancing and driving change for the benefit of patients.
From taking feedback from industry, we have built packages that meet the needs and requirements of our partners. If any elements of a package do not suit your current objectives, we will be delighted to discuss how we can assist you in building a bespoke offering to suit your needs.
What to expect from participating in ESOT Congress 2023?
- A comprehensive sponsorship offering to showcase your brand to a quintessential market
- The possibility of creating your own tailor-made sponsorship package
- The option of choosing an exclusive sponsorship package
You will also benefit from:
- Reinforcing your credentials as a key player in the industry
- Reaching out to KOLs from around the globe
- Discovering current trends, innovations, and challenges for the future of transplantation
- Being a part of ESOT’s mission to be a unique platform for education and idea exchange for medical professionals and other stakeholders involved in transplantation, including patients, patient advocates, nurses, and allied health professionals
Registration coming soon.
The latest science and education in various session formats.
Stay tuned for further information and updates on abstract submission.
Past & Future
Congress archives. First held in 1983 in Zurich, Switzerland.